TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This website is owned and operated by The Trusted Adviser (“Investor Rewards”, “We”, “Us”).
- Investor Rewards is a discount loyalty programme (‘the Service’) accessed using this website (“the Website”). The Service includes access and membership privileges of the Website. The Service enables users of The Trusted Adviser (“You”, “Your”), subject to certain conditions laid out in these terms and conditions (“Terms”), to obtain discounts, other when completing qualifying actions on an online retailer’s or services provider’s website (“Retailer”) visited via hypertext links from The Trusted Adviser or by other forms of take-up or communication as stated on individual offers.
- These Terms govern Your use of Investor Rewards which is operated by The Trusted Adviser Pty Limited. These Terms apply to offers that are listed on The Trusted Adviser and on any associated communication, including but not limited to emails, SMS, printed brochures or other collateral.
- Please read through these Terms. If You do not agree with the Terms, do not use the Website. If You do use the Website, Your conduct indicates that You agree to be bound by the Terms. We may change these Terms at any time by posting changes online without notice. Your continued use of the Website after changes are posted means You agree to be legally bound by these Terms as updated and/or amended.
- If You have any questions about these Terms please contact our Helpdesk by clicking the Help link on the Website.
- The Website complies with the appropriate Australian legislation. Users of the Website and the Service provided are subject to these Terms. The services on the Website are only available to Australian residents.
- Some products and services available, as part of the Service, have extra conditions that apply in addition to these conditions: these will be displayed within the appropriate Retailer’s web page and You should read these before You use the product/service in question. If there are any inconsistencies between these Terms and the Retailer’s product/service conditions, the Retailer’s product/service conditions will prevail. You may be required to register with the Retailer to enable You to access the Retailer’s website.
- We may monitor or record calls between You and The Trusted Adviser Pty Limited’s Helpdesk to confirm that Your instructions have been carried out correctly and to help improve the quality of service.
- The Trusted Adviser Pty Limited provides You with the information and services on the Website for Your own use. You are not entitled to use or distribute the information on this site for any purpose other than for your own personal use in transacting with Retailers. Use of any content of the Website for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose whatsoever, is contrary to these terms and conditions. You must not display the contents of the Website in a frame surrounded in other material that The Trusted Adviser Pty Ltd has not originated.
- The Trusted Adviser Pty Ltd may modify the Service from time to time for any reason and without notice including the right to terminate all or part of the Services with or without notice without incurring any liability to You. We reserve the right to modify these Terms from time to time without notice by posting the amended terms and conditions on the Website. You agree to read these Terms from time to time so that You will be aware of any changes and Your continued use of the Website will mean that You agree to the changes made. If You do not agree to the changes, You should not use the Website any further.
- The Trusted Adviser Pty Ltd will try to ensure that the information that it provides on the Website is accurate and up-to-date.
- The Service provides access to Retailers, who will change from time to time, from which You may choose to purchase goods and services or engage in other online activity.
- Some information will be provided by, and be relevant to, the Retailers: The Trusted Adviser Pty Ltd does not accept any liability for any inaccuracies in this information or for any loss or damage You suffer in connection with or arising out of the information provided by Retailers. Some information will indicate that it is correct on the date of publication. When accessing this content, You accept that it may have become inaccurate since the date of publication and that You will not rely on it as being correct at the date that You access it.
- Where The Trusted Adviser Pty Ltd sources the information provided on the Website from Retailers, You are advised that the views expressed are those of the Retailer concerned, not those of The Trusted Adviser Pty Ltd. The Trusted Adviser Pty Ltd does not necessarily endorse those views. You are responsible for evaluating this information and for any decisions that You make as a result. The Trusted Adviser Pty Ltd excludes all liability for any illegality arising from or error, omission or inaccuracy in such material and The Trusted Adviser Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for such material.
- We are not responsible for products or services provided by the Retailers, whether You access them on this site, or via links from the Website. We do not endorse these products or services. You are responsible for evaluating them. If You decide to buy any of these products or services, You do so at Your own risk. We are not a party to any dealings You have with third parties – these are Your responsibility, not those of The Trusted Adviser Pty Ltd .
- In the event that You purchase or obtain any goods or services from Retailers then the acquisition of such goods or services will be in accordance with the Retailers’ terms and conditions and The Trusted Adviser Pty Ltd will have no liability to You in respect of the same.
- The Website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by The Trusted Adviser Pty Ltd. The Trusted Adviser Pty Ltd is not responsible for the content of those websites. The Trusted Adviser Pty Ltd provides these links for Your convenience only but does not necessarily endorse the material on these sites. Retailers are listed for Your convenience. The listing of a Retailer should not be construed as a recommendation.
- If You enter into a contract with a Retailer listed on The Trusted Adviser (such as a contract of sale), the contract shall exist only between You and the Retailer. In the event of a problem with the product or service that has been ordered all queries, should be directed to the Retailer concerned.
- The Trusted Adviser Pty Ltd reserves the right to close Your account if You do not visit the Website for a period of 12 months or more or if You leave the employment of the employer sponsoring the program. Once the closure process is complete You will no longer be able to receive discounts with the retailers.
- The names, images and logos identifying The Trusted Adviser Pty Ltd, The Trusted Adviser or Retailers and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the respective parties. Nothing contained in these Terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of The Trusted Adviser Pty Ltd or a Retailer. Unless otherwise specified the copyright in the contents of all the pages in this Website are owned by or licensed to The Trusted Adviser Pty Ltd.
- Unless otherwise specified, the authors of the literary and artistic works in the pages in this Website have asserted their moral right to be identified as the author of those works.
Limitation of Liability
- The information contained in the material in the Website is only for information purposes. The material on the Website does not constitute advice and You should not rely on any material in the Website to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action.
- You are not entitled to reproduce, or redistribute any part of the content of the Website for any purpose whatsoever.
- Except for deliberate or negligent acts or omissions The Trusted Adviser Pty Ltd specifically excludes all and any losses, liabilities, claims, damages, expenses or costs over and above Your Cashback Balance arising in connection with your use of or inability to use the Website; any unauthorised access to or alterations of information provided on the Website; your use of any third party websites (including without limitation those that may be connected by hyperlink to this site); any arrangements entered into with any third party in connection with any information provided by or in connection with the Website; and/or the inaccuracy, incompleteness or tardiness of any information supplied through the Website.
Breach of Terms
- If you breach these Terms and The Trusted Adviser Pty Ltd takes no action, We will still be entitled to use Our rights and remedies in any other situation where You breach these Terms.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provision of these Terms shall not be affected.
- If You breach these Terms, We reserve the right to suspend Your account indefinitely and take such other action to protect our business and merchant suppliers as is reasonably necessary.
Termination of Service
- We reserve the right to close or suspend the Service at any time. We will usually try to give 30 days notice of termination or suspension, in which case You will be notified that the Service is closing and You will have 30 days to continue to collect Cashback and request a withdrawal.
Applicable Law and Entire Agreement
- Your use of the Service and these Terms shall be subject only to the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licenses and conditions of use.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between You and The Trusted Adviser Pty Ltd relating to the subject matter herein.
Data Protection & Privacy
- Personal information, including but not limited to profiles of users and retailer or service provider access patterns may be used by Us for the purposes of providing targeted offers and promotions to You both by tailoring of the online presence and also, where You have opted in to receive email & SMS marketing, by targeted email & SMS marketing.
- The fact of Your registration on The Trusted Adviser will be made available to your employer. This information is limited to first and last name and, if relevant, unique identifier (such as your payroll number).
- The Trusted Adviser Pty Ltd cooperates with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties including your employer, to enforce laws and third party rights, such as intellectual property rights, laws relating to fraud and general abuse of terms. Therefore, in response to a request by law enforcement or other officials such as a Section 29 (3) Data Protection Act 1998 form relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, or other activity that may expose us or you to legal liability, we can (and you authorise us to) disclose personal information (such as name, address, telephone number, email address and usage patterns), about you as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate. Further, we can (and you authorise us to) disclose your name, address, telephone number, email address, and company name as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement or other activity contravening the terms and conditions of service.
- The Trusted Adviser Pty Ltd is aware of Our obligations to protect your details.
- We have no access to credit or other financial details that You give to Retailers when making purchases. You should satisfy Yourself of a Retailer’s security and authenticity before entering Your credit card or other financial details or passwords into any website, whether or not accessed via the Service
- You should satisfy Yourself of a Retailer’s security and authenticity before entering Your credit card or other financial details or passwords into any website, whether or not accessed via The Trusted Adviser. If you are ever unsure of a website’s authenticity or security provision, you should not continue with Your transaction.
- The Trusted Adviser Pty Ltd. ABN 57 154 525 336 Registered in Western Australia.